People often say, “You need to work smarter not harder!” but what does that really mean in your organisation? And what would be the benefits to you if you could?
Work with us and we can very quickly give you the answers to both these questions.
Solitaire Consulting has partnered with Smarter Not Harder and offer the SNH SmartWorking programme to project teams we work with.
The programme is packed with tips, tools and techniques to help you work smarter not harder. It enables you to unlock additional capacity to focus on your priority high value activities and achieve more in the time you have, as well as improve your work-life balance and personal wellbeing.
One of the biggest barriers to implementing change in the businesses we work with is internal capacity for change. We know you don’t have dedicated project teams, so inevitably you are trying to deliver project deliverables ‘off the side of the desk’, whilst still working on Business As Usual.
We know we can’t change this, but what we can do is give you the opportunity to achieve a 15% increase in productivity. If this additional capacity (over 3 days a month!) could be redirected back into your important projects, think how much more successful you will be?
SmartWorking is a blended programme comprising:
- Improve productivity by 15+% (an additional 3+ days of capacity per month)
- Create time to focus on important tasks and/or improve work-life balance
- Feel less stressed / more in-control
- Improved mental health, resilience and wellbeing
- Improved team working
Our proven methodology (4i’s) enables us to work in a fast and focused way with you to locate & release the untapped productivity within your workforce. Productivity gains which are currently being left on the table are quickly identified and new ways of working swiftly introduced to prevent the unnecessary or accidental waste your people’s time and effort.
To achieve its results the 4i’s methodology uses a unique blend of consulting, best practice sharing, neuroscience, digital tools, training and coaching.
Our high standards of execution combined with our tried and tested formula mean that SNH solutions are effective, low risk and low cost.
What does the 3-hour workshop cover?
- The principles of high productivity in individuals and teams
- Managing meetings and conference calls – making meetings a valuable use of time and reclaiming time from unproductive meetings
- Adapting to the remote/hybrid working environment – the ‘danger zones’ to watch out for and how to address them
- Managing and minimising common interruptions & distractions
- Handling unforeseen or last-minute changes to your schedule
- Remaining motivated and feeling satisfied with your achievements
- Sustaining high levels of focus
- Team working – how you and your team can help each other’s productivity
- The use and misuse of lists
- Rapid planning and prioritising
- Being decisive and minimising procrastination
- Email and messaging management and strategy
- MS Outlook/Gmail time-saving tips and shortcuts
Workshops and follow ups are delivered remotely to your teams wherever they are based.
Solitaire Consulting staff have been through the programme themselves so can also help reinforce the principles and learning whilst working with you on your projects.
If you’d like to work smarter not harder to unlock an additional 15% capacity in your teams contact us today to and we will do the rest.
Solitaire Consulting Limited has a partnership agreement with SNH and recommend their products and services. Any engagement will be between the client and SNH.