WORK WITH US
Business Analyst / Consultant
Solitaire Consulting Limited is seeking an experienced TrustQuay NavOne specialist to join our growing Jersey based team. Joining as a Consultant / Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in NavOne, combining this with training, business and process analysis, and project management, to empower our clients to get more value from their investments in their technology platforms.
You will work as part of a small team with clients in the Crown Dependencies, mainland Europe and the Caribbean. Whilst a lot of work is done remotely you will have some opportunities to travel.
The successful candidate will enjoy taking responsibility for their own work, but always supported by a strong experienced team. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys challenging, varied work, and wants the opportunity to advance within a growing Channel Island business.
Although the role is advertised as full-time, applications are encouraged from candidates who are looking for flexibility and may not want the commitment of a permanent full-time contract. Self employed / freelancers with the right skills and experiences are also encouraged to apply.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience using TrustQuay NavOne, TrustQuay Online or related technologies is essential.
- A thorough understanding of client accounting and financial management processes.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant / bookkeeper is an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the trust / corporate services industry either directly or with a technology service provider.
- Experience implementing process improvements or digital transformation programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Experience creating flow diagrams, process maps, and other types of business documentation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working as an accountant / bookkeeper would be an asset.
Solitaire Consulting Limited is a boutique project and change management consultancy, specializing in technology-enabled change and virtual COO, CIO, and PMO services. We focus on the international trust administration, corporate services, and alternative fund administration sectors. Our services range from ad-hoc one-off interventions to full-time provision of a consultant to deliver a complete program of change. Our flexible approach is designed to meet the changing needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on minimizing the inevitable drop in performance when implementing new systems, processes, or structures, maximizing the benefits of change.
Our ethos is to employ the right people who are passionate and professional, demonstrate empathy with our clients and work in a collaborative way to achieve success.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.