Contact: Mandy Collings
Phone: +44 118 971 1180
Address: Lyra Stables, Wasing Road, Brimpton, RG7 4TG
Vega Solutions is a Microsoft partner who specialise in developing solutions for the financial sector. Particularly the provision of secure online client servicing applications to financial organisations.
Solutions are designed using best practices and best of breed technologies. Using core Microsoft SQL Server product suite, Vega have created their own development platform, Sirius, which provides a tried and tested framework for the development of sophisticated client applications in short time scales.
Partnering with OneSpan, Vega has integrated their Digipass software to provide sophisticated PSD2 compliant strong customer authentication capability. The e-banking solution for Kleinwort Hambros and banking system for Investec Bank Channel Islands has been provided by Vega. Vega work with their clients to provide cost effective secure solutions providing fast ROI.
Solitaire Consulting supports Vega with business and product development of the Sirius Wealth Management Portal, an internet portal designed specifically for wealth management firms to provide secure online access for their private and corporate clients.
The Sirius Wealth Management Portal includes all the features clients need to manage their day to day interactions with you, from viewing their asset values and trust documents to making payment requests and sending/receiving secure messages.Sirius Secure Internet Shell
The Sirius Secure Internet Shell is a secure web based front end, onto which other applications can be built, including the Wealth Management Portal. It enables users to log into multiple applications using a single domain.
It includes the following modules:
- Administration – handles the setting up and configuring of users, providing a completely role based system;
- Reports – strong reporting tool which enables the user to extract data and produce reports on the applications attached to Sirius;
- Reports administration – gives the user the ability to write reports and control access to those reports;
- Scheduler administration – allows the client to set scheduled tasks to run automatically at a specified time
- Compliance and Disclosures management systems to facilitate regulatory reporting. This includes for example risk analysis, conflict logging, insiders registers, monitoring of holdings and of interests.
Each user may have either, a password to log on, or be associated with a domain log on. Once logged on they have their own view of applications on the system, and their own access level within those applications. The screen below shows a typical user menu which will be displayed to the user logged on. The options available will depend on the application permissions which have been granted to that user.